On the heels of the largest upgrade we have ever released, Bundle Post 3.0 has received incredible visibility, user base growth and praise from new and existing users alike. We have taken the feedback garnered from our users and focused our attention on the things that make an already powerful system even more so. Continuing down the path of constant improvement, the Bundle Post team is again addressing additional elements of our application surrounding ease of use and support.
Bundle Post is the most comprehensive back-office social media curation and marketing platform on the market today. The Patent Pending power it delivers can also come with complexity and a learning curve that is a barrier to some. So immediately following the launch of 3.0, the Bundlet Post team spent hours pouring over notes from user feedback as well as reporting data showing areas within the system that our new and existing users have the most trouble understanding and executing easily. This release addresses those areas and results in a far more intuitive and resourceful interface.
Addressed in this release are six main enhancements that make the Bundle Post social media content management tool even easier:
1) Main navigation redesign – Some of the challenges that we discovered users experiencing were found in the main navigation bar at the top of every page within the system. The two most frequent things we heard from new users about this part of the system were – A) Where do I click to Export scheduled content? and B) Where are my settings and account information?
Sometimes the simplest solution is best. Here’s how we addressed these concerns:
The navigation bar has been changed slightly to highlight the two most frequent issues. The common “settings gear” has been added to easily identify the account settings and dashboard link and it has been located at the far right where most applications place this function. We have also highlighted the Export function within the navigation making it very obvious for all users.
2) Dashboard redesign - One of the worst pages within the Bundle Post system was the Dashboard. There was little on the page that provided value and what was valuable was extremely difficult to find and understand.
The new Dashboard has been completely redesigned to provide a clean interface that makes it easy to manage your account and get help when you need it.
3) Dashboard Setup wizard - We have created an intuitive setup wizard for the dashboard that walks you through setting up your Bundle Post account, step by step. The wizard was designed to seamlessly walk you through the steps needed to get every aspect of your account created. Here’s how it works:
When you hit the dashboard for the first time, the setup wizard will be automatically maximized, showing step one (Sign Up) has been completed. Putting your cursor over the next step will display instructions for what the next step is. Clicking on a step will take you directly to that part of the system.
The setup wizard will also track your progress and check off the steps you have completed, all the way through to exporting scheduled content. Once you have completed an export, the dashboard setup wizard will automatically minimize for you from that point forward. If you would like to use the wizard again, or add a team member, you can always click the Setup [+] text to maximize the wizard again.
4) Account settings and support enhancements - In keeping with a more organized and clean interface on the dashboard, you now have three clear sections containing the information you need. We start off by clarifying any confusion of your username by displaying it at the very top of the dashboard. We then created three sections in the middle of the dashboard page that groups information for you.
Account Section: In the new account section we remind you of your account type and give you links to the various aspects of your profile that you can manage. Email preferences and compare plan links have been added to give you control over everything in one place.
Notices: The notices section will inform you of new features, our latest blog posts and system maintenance expectations as necessary. Our goal is to keep you informed on the latest improvements in the simplest way possible.
Support: Finally, the support sections has been added to give you access to the most common videos and help files used in the system. We also coded a new contact support form that improves the information we receive from you when you contact us for help with fields that auto-fill when allowable. We are very well-known for our incredible customer support, but we wanted to make it even better.
5) Social media marketing training - So you’re new to social media marketing or you are struggling with an element of your social media results? We now have a comprehensive solution for you. The last link in the support section will take you to a page that contains 6 one hour social media marketing training videos. This free training series will walk you through a complete course on social media marketing, giving the beginner a solid foundation and the professional additional tools and insight to be even more effective. Check it out and let us know what you think.
6) Instructional page wizards - We continued the setup wizard functionality across all sections of the system to ensure that users understand and can easily utilize the functionality, without having to read help files or watch videos.
Wherever you are inside of Bundle Post, you will see the Help graphic and the Setup [+] text. If you have not yet added anything new to that section of the system it will automatically maximize the steps for you. Hovering on each step will give you the details you need to know about each step. Simple, effective and intuitive.
The intent and focus of this release is to make the power of Bundle Post easier for new users and more effective for our experienced customers. Our hope is that these improvements help you get the most out of the application and realize a massive improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and profitability within your social media marketing efforts.
Let us know what you think!