By now it has probably become apparent that Bundle Post has no interest in sitting on our hands with our product development. Continuing to innovate, improve and fine tune the technology is at the core of who we are as a company, while at the same time creating substantial new features like the new Bundlet Chrome extension and Queues drives where we are going with the product.
Will our commitment to continually advance the efficiencies and effectiveness that Bundle Post delivers to our users slow? Not a chance!
Today we are releasing a large package of tweaks and improvements across the entire platform. Though there are no substantial new features, you will notice copious enhancements that either make your life easier or at least smooth out several things we were not happy with in the system.
Following are some of the more prominent upgrades that will improve your social media content management workflow:
1) In-line Editing Everywhere - Now, anywhere there is content text or URLs within the system can be edited by double clicking. That includes export table pop windows and feed channels. (More on significant changes to the Feed Channels page below)
2) Hashtag Add/Edit – One thing we found when managing an export is that often times that is when you discover a keyword or phrase that is not included in a specific hashtag folder you are using. There wasn’t an easy way for users to add one on the fly while on the Export Table, so we added it. Now, when you call a Hashtag folder from the Export Table, you can and edit hashtags right in the pop-up window before telling it to run against the posts you have waiting on-screen. Handy to say the least!
3) Cleaner Tables - Throughout the system we have improved the layout of tables. We have added more graphic buttons and made them cleaner. We unified the new look and formatting across the entire system and made the edit/add functions of many sections open a pop window instead of taking you to an entirely different page. We think you will find it much improved and definitely more efficient.
4) Schedules Redesign - The Schedules section has been completely redesigned. It has the new cleaner, graphical look on the main page, and now opens the view posting time function in a pop window. The new pop window for schedules lets you add both single and multiple time slots to a schedule right on-screen.
5) Content Markers - We thought that the color coding of different content sources was very helpful, but it didn’t tell you what each content type was once it was on the Export Table. We have added text markers next to each post so you will always know what type of content is on-screen.
6) Feed Channel Page - The Feed Channel page has been substantially upgraded with a new table layout and graphic functions, as well as additional editing functions for URLs. The left side of the table contains feed type icon and a new page icon that lets you open the actually RSS to view it right inside Bundle Post. We took the “everything editable” approach to the Feed Channels page by even giving you access to see and edit the RSS URL for your feeds also. The intent here is to allow you to easily check and correct feeds you have in the system should you accidentally add one wrong or have the wrong URL, without having to delete everything and start over.
There are a ton of other little things that were modified, improved or upgraded, but we wanted to focus on the items that will really impact the user experience and effectiveness of your social media content management in this post. We hope you like the improvements and look forward to your feedback. As always, there is more to come.
If you still haven’t used Bundle Post, click here to get a free trial!