We know what you’re thinking… Why do you need yet ANOTHER browser plugin for your social media management, right? Well before you start thinking this is a “me too” social media curation extension for Chrome, think again. With the Bundlet, your content curation, scheduling and management for real-time discovered content, just got even more efficient!
Today we are introducing a totally unique Chrome extension for social media content management, called the Bundlet. The Bundlet Chrome browser plugin makes your manual or RSS reader discovered content now integrated with the power, efficiency and effectiveness of your Bundle Post account.
The new Chrome extension expands your Bundle Post account beyond passive Feed Channel content aggregation and discovery, to also include real-time content discovery through your Chrome browser. You can now send content from any web page to either a Queue or a My Content folder inside Bundle Post, without needing to copy and paste anything. What’s more, the Bundlet is FREE for all active Bundle Post users.
But wait there’s more!
The new Bundlet Plugin features:
1) All New Content Queues: We have added a new section to Bundle Post called Queues. Think of Queue folders as something like a cross between My Content Folders and a manual Feed Channel. You can create Queue folders for specific clients, topics or social accounts, just like My Content Folders. As you come across great content you’d like to share in your Chrome browser, you can easily Queue that content into Bundle Post using the new Bundlet.
Additional Queue Details:
• Don’t worry about needing to create Queue folders ahead of time inside of Bundle Post. If you come across content that needs its own Queue, you will be able to create Queue folders from the Bundlet itself, without having to be in your Bundle Post account.
• All Queue Folders can be accessed from the Export Table, just like Feed Channels and My Content folders, allowing you to quickly grab content and include them in exports.
• All Queue content will automatically sanitize from your folders as you schedule and export the posts. If you want specific posts to remain in a queue even though you export it, you will be able to flag content in the identical way you do with feed channel content. Flagged content will remain in queue folders until you either permanently delete it or unflag it prior to an export.
• Now sharing a piece of content multiple times is painless and easy. Even if you curate a post in real-time with Hootsuite, the Hootlet or Buffer, you often want to share it several other times, automatically hashtag it or rapidly schedule it with multiple other posts. The Bundlet plugin lets you do that very efficiently and effectively like no other browser extension can.
2) My Content Folder Integration: The Bundlet has also been integrated with your My Content Folder system within Bundle Post. You can build marketing posts quickly and easily from your company pages, sites and web content and move those posts to any My Content folder in the system. No more copy and paste! Simply navigate around the web to content that markets you or your clients products or services and turn those URLs into social media posts that you can infuse into your social media streams using Bundle Post.
3) RSS Feed Channels: Lastly, the Bundlet has also been integrated with the Feed Channel section of the system. You are now able to add a new RSS Feed Channel into Bundle Post right from your browser. Simply navigate to the actual RSS URL you want to add as a Feed Channel and click the Bundlet Chrome extension. You will be able to name and save the new Feed Channel without having to copy and paste the information into Bundle Post. Fast, easy and effective!
Here it is in action:
To Install The Chrome Extension and/or Start a Bundle Post account – Click Here
New Uses and Efficiencies:
We are so excited about the new Bundlet and the endless new content marketing and curation options it gives our users. We also wanted to share a scenario/new use that we are doing to get your creative juices flowing…
One of the last social media content management and curation challenges we had as a company was the real-time content we come across. Yes we use the Hootlet for scheduling it right then, but we do that tons of times everyday and all day long. Posts friends write, something we come across, someone asking you to help promote something, etc. Manually scheduling all those posts takes up more than an hour and a half of our time every single day. Time away from being effective or doing other important business functions. Add to all this that you often really need to share some of these posts several times over an extended period of time and I know you know what I am saying. There was no effective way to do all this.
What we have been doing is spending each day using the Bundlet to Queue content we come across and doing a daily export at the end of every day where we manage a queue, hashtag and schedule it for the next day in about 30 seconds!
We created a new schedule for every social network and named it Queue. These new schedules have posting times that are “in between” the regular posting times for each network.
We then export all Queued content for the Twitter queue schedule in about 45 seconds. We flag the best of that for the Linkedin schedule and the best from that is flagged for our fanpage. All quickly and easily once per day! Is this making sense?
There are so many new uses for content curation and social media management with the new Bundlet extension and we can’t wait to hear from you on how you are using it to get even more efficient and better social media ROI!
To Install The Chrome Extension Click Here -or- Start a Bundle Post Account – Click Here
7 thoughts on “New Chrome Extension Advances Social Media Content Curation”
This is tremendously cool! Thank you! Easy just got easy-peasy! :)
hahahaha we strive for easy-peasy, effective, efficient and results. Every new feature gets us further. So glad you like it Amy!