This week we are releasing the top 50 hashtags being replaced by Bundle Post users. The patent pending hashtag technology within Bundle Post allows users to hashtag up to 100 scheduled social media posts in just about one second. Yes, we said one second.
Originally as a social media agency, we developed what became the Bundle Post system exclusively for us. We had no intention on creating a product, however it worked so successfully that we knew in a matter of weeks that everyone using social for marketing needed it and we would become a social media software company.
The automated hashtag tool arose out of a few facts.
1) We all know hashtags are extremely important to highlight specific words in a status update, attract your target audience and develop thought leadership on certain topics, among many other reasons.
2) We also know that it is extremely time consuming, not consistent or as effective as it could be, so we developed a system that would resolve these challenges.
How It Works:
The Bundle Post hashtag system has three components.
1) Folders – You can create folders within the system to segment hashtags you wish to use based on clients, topics, campaigns or projects.
2) Keyword/Phrase – Within a folder you can specify the EXACT keyword or phrase you want the system to find in the text of up to 100 scheduled social media posts.
3) Replace – Tell Bundle Post the exact hashtag or @mention you want replaced for each keyword/phrase within a folder.
When you’re managing up to 100 curated or marketing message posts in Bundle Post, you simply call the hashtag folder you wish to run against the scheduled status updates you have on screen and click to “Hashtag Now”. In one second the automated hashtag tool will find all of the exact keywords or phrases contained in the social media posts and replace them with your specified exact hashtag or mention.
With thousands of users and hashtag folders in the Bundle Post database, we are now able to report on the top 50 hashtags being replaced by our users. They are listed below in hashtag popularity order, with the most popular keyword/phrases associated with each specific hashtag.
The Top 50 Hashtags:
|1||#socialmedia||Social Media, socialmedia, Social Networking, social-media, small business social media|
|2||#Marketing||marketing, market research|
|5||Linkedin, Linked In, LinkedIn for business|
|7||Pinterest, pintrest, Pinterest for business|
|8||#seo||seo, search engine optimization|
|9||google, Google for business|
|14||#smallbiz||small business, small_business, small businesses, small biz, small businesses|
|15||#startup||start-up, startup, start up|
|16||#content||content, Content Curation|
|19||#social||Social, social media, social listening|
|21||#leadership||leadership, leaders, lead, Servant Leadership|
|27||#contentmarketing||content marketing, contentmarketing|
|28||#SM||sm, Social Media, #socialmedia, lists, social media manager, social media marketer|
|29||#smallbusiness||Small business, smallbusiness|
|31||#SMM||Social Media Marketing, smm, social, social marketing, social media, Facebook, YouTube|
|36||#Google+||Google Plus, Google+, Google +|
|38||#SMB||small business, small_business, small businesses, small biz, small businesses|
|41||#ROI||ROI, return on investment|
|48||#ff||ff, follow Friday, follow fridays|
|49||#B2B||Business to Business, B2B|
|50||#DIY||DIY, do it yourself|
The Bundle Post Hashtag Automation system is included with all account types. To start your 30 day FREE trial, click here
For the Top 50 RSS Feeds in Bundle Post – Click here